Experience a piece of Dutch culture as you ride the streets of Amsterdam on a guided bike tour that highlights the rich history of the iconic canal-lined city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch
- Optional audio guide
- French, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside the activity provider's, AmsterBike, shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The group will not wait for latecomers
- This tour is available with either a live English or German-speaking guide or an audio guide in French or Spanish
- If the French or Spanish tour option is chosen, the audio guide will be available through a free downloadable app for iPhones or Androids. A live tour guide will still lead the participants but will not be giving informational commentary throughout the tour
- Bikes are equipped with mobile phone holders
- On holidays, Fridays, and Saturdays Amsterdam can be very crowded and street traffic might be heavy