Embark on a 4-hour city walking tour and learn about the history and culture of Maputo. Explore the different vibe of the city of Maputo and interact directly with the culture through art, habits, and food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Entry fees to Ponte Maputo-KaTembe (Maputo-KaTembe Bridge), Casa de Ferro (The Iron House), and to CCBM - Centro Cultural Brasil-Mocambique are included in the ticket price
- Entry fees to Dhow Maputo and Restaurante Marna Brasa is not included in the ticket price
- All taxes are included in the ticket price
- Lunch will not be provided
- Tips (optional) are not included in the ticket price