Enjoy the freedom of a self-guided hiking tour in this nature lovers’ paradise on the outskirts of Stockholm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Kungsbrostrand 21, at Stockholm Adventures shopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Bring hiking or sport shoes, sun cream and sunglasses and wet weather clothing (just in case)
- This is a self-guided tour. You will be hosted in the location where you will pick the equipment and you will be shown how to go to and from the trailhead on your own with public transport.