Board a cogwheel train, visit a historic monastery on the Montserrat mountain range, and admire some incredible views. Choose from a half-day tour or upgrade to a full-day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet at Estación de Autobuses Barcelona Nord (North Bus Station): Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80. The bus station is located 5 minutes from Arc de Triomf • Look for the Castlexperience Office (Top Floor - Section B - Ticket office A, B or C)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The driving portion of the tour will be in a bus with a maximum 70 people, but the guided walking tours will be in groups of a maximum 20 people
- For options including food, this tour caters to all dietary allergies or restrictions and there is no need to warn the tour operator beforehand
- Infants aged 3 or under may join the tour free of charge, but please note that baby seats are not provided
- You may need to purchase tickets online and stand in line to see the Black Madonna. Your guide will inform you about the estimated waiting time on the day of your visit
- If you have reduced mobility requirements, contact the tour operator after you make your booking
- Temperatures in Montserrat and the winery tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly
- On Sundays in May, September, and October the Basilica will be closed so entry might not be possible