From the fascinating Mayan history of the Tulum Ruins to snorkeling with magnificent sea turtles and visiting the underground rivers called cenotes, everything you need to experience in Riviera Maya
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby at the time specified on your reservation. The tour guide will meet you in the lobby and will be wearing the local partner's uniform and a sign with your name on it. Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Selfie sticks
- Touching marine life
Know before you go
- Please be considerate in your use of sunscreen as it is damaging to ocean life. If you are going to use it, please apply it in the morning before the van picks you up so there's enough time for your skin to absorb it. Ideally, use biodegradable sunscreen
- All of the snorkeling gear you need will be provided (mask, fins, and life jacket). The snorkeling gear is disinfected and washed every day. Of course, however, if you would prefer to use own equipment, please feel free to use it
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You will be walking a lot in Tulum and swimming a lot in the ocean and the cenote