Spark your adrenaline on a quad ride through the desert. Depart from Hurghada and experience a thrilling ride through the dunes to a Bedouin village. Try traditional tea and ride a camel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off from any location in Hurghada is free. Pickup and drop-off from Makadi Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga is available to book as an add-on.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children from 8 years can attend the trip and should be accompanied by one of the parents
- The minimum age for driving the quad is 16 years
- We strongly recommend following our instructor safety rules and driving instructions.
- The transfer fee from Makadi Bay, Safaga, Soma Bay, El Gouna, or Sahl Hasheesh should be selected from the checkout cart for each participant