Discover Manasija, one of the most beautiful monasteries in Serbia, on a scenic day trip from Belgrade. Explore the ancient cave of Resava and marvel at the spectacular Lisine waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Belgrade.
- Private or small groups available
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The dress code is casual but please cover shoulders and knees when entering the Manasija monastery
- The temperature in Resava cave is 7°C (45°F) so a jacket is required
- For the shared group option, minimum is 4 persons on the tour and if you are less persons, you will be informed before the trip and offered a choice between joining another group, booking private tours (depending on availability), or canceling the tour with no fees applied
- Pickup is available from accommodations up to 5km from Republic Square. If your hotel is further away from this point, you will be contacted to confirm whether pickup will be available from your accommodation or from the scheduled meeting point