Skip the ticket line at the Acropolis of Athens with a pre-booked ticket sent to your phone. Explore the site at your own pace with a self-guided audio tour, see significant monuments, and marvel at the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is only a regular-priced ticket and people of all ages can use it to enter
- This offer includes only the regular adult-price ticket and people of all ages can use it to enter, paying the full price. Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens aged from 6-24 years old can enter with a reduced price ticket. To use this offer, go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket
- Please be prepared to walk uphill on uneven and slippery surfaces and spend at least 2 hours on-site
- There might be days, during the low season, with no queue at the ticket lines
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission:4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM). For the rest months, please note that the opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted one hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit.