Explore San Blas on a 4-day island hopping adventure from Panama City with 3 nights of accommodation included. Visit more than 6 islands, snorkel in crystal-clear waters, and see how the locals live.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup in included from the listed hotels. If you are staying in a private apartment or in other accommodations, please contact the local operator to determine the closest pickup location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- On the islands you'll experience how locals live. There is no electric lighting, hot water, or mirrors, and water is limited. All accommodation, food, and transport are provided by local people and help to support the local economy
- You will be guided and hosted by locals who don't speak English, but the local partner will help to translate or coordinate anything you need
- Meals may include fish, chicken or seafood. Food options are the same for everyone and alternate choices are usually not available. As a result special diets cannot be accommodated
- All accommodation is based on double occupancy with access to a shared bathroom. If you are a solo traveler, you will share a cabaña or room with another solo traveler or be provided with equipment for camping
- The traditional dance happens only on Saturdays and Sundays
- In case of bad weather, the hike on day 2 may be cancelled and another island will be visited