Kayak through the beautiful mangroves of St Thomas and spot underwater wildlife. Keep your eyes out for sea birds and marine life on this guided tour then snorkel in a shallow mangrove lagoon habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
This water focused tour departs from the Mangrove Lagoon Marina at 10:00 and 2:00 daily. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour. Our main marina is located on the southeast side of Saint Thomas: Virgin Islands EcoTours 6526 Estate Nadir #2 Saint Thomas, V.I. 00802 Directions: From town: Take route 30 east until it intersects with route 32 (also the Bridge to Nowhere/Esso Station), turn right - southeast - and we are located on the right side of the road. We are the big green trailer with the mask and snorkel on the side. From Red Hook: Head southwest on route 32 towards town. We are located on the left side of the road. We are the big green trailer with the mask and snorkel on the side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- We kindly ask our guests to bring along the following items for their tour, so they can have as much fun as possible!
- Bathing suit
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses, etc. for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet
- A great attitude to have the best experience of your holiday!
- Cancellation policy:
- Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours' notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.