Admire the views of Banff National Park's turquoise lakes and steep peaks as the Banff Gondola takes you to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
The Banff Gondola is located at the base of Sulphur Mountain at the end of Mountain Avenue, 10 minutes drive from Banff. The Banff Gondola is serviced year-round by Bow Valley ROAM Transit Services. Buses run regularly, with stops along Banff Avenue (cost $2/ride per adult)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The Banff Gondola may not operate during inclement weather
- The day pass to Banff National Park is not included, the pass is available to purchase onsite at Parks Canada's park gates
- Food and drinks will not be provided