Explore the island of Djerba and learn about its history and culture with the help of a knowledgeable, local guide. Visit the oldest Jewish synagogue in Northern Africa. Immerse yourself in the island's vibrant cultural life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Arabic, English, German, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from accommodation anywhere in Djerba
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Remove your shoes and cover your head in the synagogue and places of worship
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Please bring your passport or ID card