Visit the San Blas Islands off the coast of Panama, known for their turquoise seas and white sandy beaches. Enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming in the natural pools on 3 islands on this day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is at centrally-located hotels in Panama City. Please be ready in the lobby of your hotel at 5:20 AM. The maximum time that the driver can wait is 25 minutes.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- San Blas Islands in an Indigenous Zone where only local people work so the food is basic but tasty and all facilities are rustic
- Snorkeling and kayaking are optional activities
- Please send the full names, passport number, nationality, and age of all travelers at the time of booking