Discover one of the world’s oldest cities with this fabulous hop-on hop-off bus tour. Experience the vibrant culture and fascinating history that Lebanon's capital city has to offer with access to 15 tour stops, allowing you to explore at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Bus tour: first departure time is at 10 AM and the last departure time is at 5:00 PM
- Frequency: Every 60 - 90 minutes
- Tour duration: 120 minutes
- Stop one is situated at Martyr’s Square, however, passengers can hop-on to the tour at any of the allocated stops along the route. Please note that the first departure point is slightly altered at present. The bus does not stop next to the City Sightseeing signage, it stops on the other side of Martyr's Square
- Audio commentary in 6 languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Arabic)
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out