See, snorkel and swim some of the most beautiful spots of Hidden Beach, Secret Beach, Helicopter Island, and Tapiutan Beach on this tour. Get to hear the local stories and history behind the Matinloc Shrine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Tagalog, English
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pick up is included for guests staying in downtown El Nido and Corong-Corong Areas. If you are not staying within those areas, you can go to our booking office, Lovelyn Tours, at the National Highway, Corong-Corong. Near the entrance to Telesfora Beach Cottages
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Plastic bottles
Know before you go
- Pursuant to memorandum 23-056 issued by the Mayor of El Nido, meals are no longer included in this island hopping tour effective July 1, 2023. Guests are advised to purchase their own meals which they can bring during this activity
- Please provide a working local number or your WhatsApp account for faster communication
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility