Kayak down the Soča river on a half-day trip in Bovec. Learn about the river, safety procedures, and paddling techniques from your guide before gliding under the stunning Julian Alps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Hungarian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Industrijska cona 4, 5230 Bovec, SzlovéniaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The intermediate course is not recommended for people who have never tried whitewater rafting or have no paddling skills or related experience
- In July and August when the water is low, intermediate kayaking and rafting take place in the same spot. If you're looking for a bigger challenge and don't mind falling into the river, you can go join kayaking