Experience some of the natural beauty Trinidad & Tobago has to offer on this guided hiking trip. Witness Trinidad's most breathtaking beaches, visit the famous Avocat waterfall and take a scenic hike you'll be sure to remember.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- At least 2-people are required for this activity to take place
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick-up is available from centrally located Port of Spain hotels