Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Victoria Harbour and other parts of Hong Kong from the city's tallest building. Select one of Café 100 dining sets to have a dining experience like no other, at the top of Hong Kong.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Sky100 Ticketing Counter, 1/F, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Medical mask
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- You will be required to use the “Vaccine Pass” (received 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine) or present the “Recovery Record QR code” or the electronic “Exemption Certificates with QR code” issued by doctors and the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application to scan the venue QR code, except for exempted persons
- Food or drink (except baby food or water), backpacks, objects that exceed 230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm, and carts and other wheeled carriers (except strollers and wheelchairs) are not permitted into Sky100
- Daily opening hours are from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM (last entry 7:30 PM) For food and beverage products, last order time 7:15 PM
- The last entry is 30 minutes prior to closure and the last order is 45 minutes prior to closure