Follow an exciting audio tour in the beautiful French-speaking city of Noumea, New Caledonia. Be taken on a cultural journey and see sights including the vibrant Chinatown and several fascinating museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Begin in the City Market.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation after you book
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and warm clothing
- Please note that this is an audio tour so there will not be a physical guide to accompany you
- Please download the audio file so that it is ready before you start your journey