Discover the first city of America, founded in 1496, during this historically-rich tour. This colonial city is the capital of the Dominican Republic and the place of the first European settlements in America.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- At your hotel lobby in Bavaro.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- There will be a moderate walk