Visit Knossos Palace, one of the oldest palaces, with an e-ticket and an audio tour on your phone. Add an optional entry to the Heraklion Arch Museum and audios to Heraklion City and Phaistos Palace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Υour Knossos entry e-ticket will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to your visit
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to free admission, however, they must to wait in line to show ID card or passport
- Children up to the age of 5, from non-EU countries, are entitled to have free admission tickets upon presentation of their passport for verification of their age and country of origin
- From April 1 to October 31 non-EU citizens, between 6 to 25 years old, upon presentation of their passport, are entitled to 50% reduced admission
- From April 1 to October 31 senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU states and are entitled to 50% reduced admission
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required; the audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation. You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)