Admire the views over Oahu as you soar above Hawaii's iconic attractions on a helicopter tour from Honolulu, with your choice of doors on or off. Choose between private or shared options.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Enjoy your helicopter tour around Oahu with doors on or off
- See spectacular island sights like North Shore's Banzai Pipeline, the Chinaman’s Hat, Makapu’u Lighthouse, the Sacred Falls, and Kaneohe Bay
- Fly over the USS Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor
- Experience dazzling panoramas of Waikiki Beach & Diamond Head
Hop aboard a helicopter and admire Oahu’s famous landmarks on a guided flight tour from Honolulu. See the iconic Waikiki skyline from above, fly past Diamond Head, and round the volcanic cliffs to Makapu’u Lighthouse. Choose a private or shared tour, with your choice of an on-or-off door experience.
Make your way to the local partner’s helipad to begin your experience. Ascend above the city and follow the Windward Coast, with breathtaking views of the Ko’olau Mountains in the distance.
Pass Lanikai Beach and see its gorgeous coral formations. Cruise over Kaneohe Bay and discover why this place is regarded as one of the most scenic locations on Earth.
Glide past the “Chinaman’s Hat” off the east coast of Oahu, and see the Ka’a’awa Valley — the historic home of the island’s kings. Plus, take in views of the lush rainforest surrounding the Sacred Falls.
Continue onto the North Shore to spot surfers at the Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay. Loop back to Honolulu and get a glimpse of the pineapple-tastic Dole Plantation.
Finally, pass over the iconic Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial, before returning to the helipad.
- Helicopter tour around Oahu
- Choice of doors on or off
- Live guided tour commentary
- Straps and cases provided for cell phones at base
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Please arrive at least 45 minutes before your scheduled flight for check-in • Look for the Castle & Cooke Aviation building at Honolulu International Airport • If you are driving yourself there, park in the left-hand side parking lot, enter through the large glass doors at the main entrance, and head down to the end of the hallOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Hair tie
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated, and they will be charged in full
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs (36 kg) or more may fly with the door off in the Robinson R44 helicopter
- Only passengers weighing 100 lbs (45 kg) or more may fly with the door off in the Airbus Astar helicopter
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds (118 kg) or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs (118-126.5 kg), a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs (127 kg) or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking
- A full-fare seat is required for children aged 2 years and over
- If you plan to scuba dive within 24 hours of the flight time, you may not take part