Escape the city center and explore La Paz's outlying areas, like the cemetery and El Alto. Take in spectacular views of La Paz on an amazing cable car ride, learn about Bolivian culture, and visit a local shaman who will read your fortune.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Inside Sol y Luna Restaurant Coffee (Murillo Street - Corner Cochambamba)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- On Thursdays and Sundays, one of the world's biggest open air markets takes place in El Alto
- On Thursdays and Sundays, there is also Cholitas Wrestling (matches between indigenous women)