Visit all the highlights of the city Daegu with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. See the main tourist attractions and jump off to explore the places that grab your attention. Listen as the audio guide gives you more information about the things you see.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Chinese, Japanese
Select participants and date
Redeem at any of the bus stops: 1. Dongdaegu Station: next to the bus stop at the square of Dongdaemun Station 2. Daegu International Airport: In front of Gate 2 of the airport intercity bus stop 3. Samsung Creative Campus/Opera House: In front of the south gate of Samsung Creative Campus 4. Kim Kwang-seok Rewrite Road: In front of Suseong Mardi Hospital 5. Dongseongno Street: Next to Novotel Bus Stop 6. Modern Culture Alley: In front of the Eldis Regent Hotel 7. Cheongna Wondeok Station / Seomun Market: Exit 1 of Cheongna Hill Station 8. E-world & Duryu Park: across from Eworld exit plaza 9. AnJiRang Gopchang Alley: In front of the daycare center in Namdae-gu 10. Apsan observatory: Across Apsan park management office 11. Suseong Pond: In front of the parking lot under the Mercury Hotel 12. National Daegu Museum: In front of the main entrance of Gyeongbuk High SchoolOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Infants under 48 months are allowed to board for free, 1 infant per adult
- Present the voucher at any of the bus stops to the bus driver
- The bus departs from Dongdaegu Station every hour from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM