Travel to an untouched world in Fiordland National Park. Cruise across Lake Manapouri, ride over Wilmot Pass in a coach, and explore the magical waterways of Doubtful Sound.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in at the Real NZ Visitor Center in Manapouri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Allow approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to drive to Manapouri from Queenstown and 30 minutes to drive to Manapouri from Te Anau
- It is recommended to bring clothing and footwear for cool and wet weather
- Only cash is accepted for purchases onboard