Explore the Acropolis at your own pace along with a self-guided audio tour. Receive your ticket in an e-mail, skip the long ticket lines, and visit one of the world's most famous monuments.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Go directly to the south entrance of the Acropolis and show the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This ticket is for travelers over 25 years. The reduced-price tickets are not available online
- Infants aged 0-5, and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site. Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth.
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission:4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM). For the rest months, please note that the opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted 1 hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit.
- The above operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting.
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are suitable for walking on uneven & slippery surfaces
- For security reasons, the Baggage and Stroller Check-in service doesn't accept large luggage