Skip the ticket booth at the Acropolis of Athens with a pre-booked ticket sent directly to your phone and two audio guide options. Explore at your own pace and see the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Go directly to the entrance of the Acropolis and show the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- With this ticket you skip only the ticket line, not the security check line to enter the Acropolis
- This offer includes only the regular adult-price ticket and people of all ages can use it to enter, paying the full price. Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens aged 6-24 years old can enter with a reduced-price ticket. To use this offer, go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket
- You can enter the Acropolis 15 minutes before or after your chosen time slot and can stay at the site for as long as you like.
- Please be prepared to walk uphill on uneven and slippery surfaces and spend at least 2 hours on-site