Visit Tetteh Quarshie Cocoa farm to learn about how cocoa was first brought to Ghana. Following that, take a refreshing walk through the Aburi Botanical Gardens, and buy local artifacts from the Aburi Crafts Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your Acra or Tema accommodation.
Select participants and date