Florence: Accademia Gallery Monolingual Tour
From $39 per personBook now
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
- Admire Michelangelo’s art and see his most famous work
- See important masterpieces
The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigor, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
- Shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery
- Monolingual guide
7.00 - 7.10 AM: shuttle departure from Lucca in Porta Sant' Anna - P.le Verdi near (tourist office) to Florence train Station. Once in Florence, meet your tour leader in Via Ricasoli, 58/60 (reserved ticket entrance gate, Accademia Gallery) at the scheduled time.
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Tours in French and German are guaranteed with minimum 2 participants.
Product ID: 61107