Visit a recently discovered archaeological site located in the Sierra Madre mountains, just 1 hour from Acapulco. Explore the first archaeological site associated with the Yope people. Enjoy an authentic Mexican lunch in a typical restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from accommodation in Acapulco. Please contact the activity provider to reconfirm your pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat