Discover the diversity of Abu Dhabi from the sea to sports to luxury to Arabic culture on this private tour. From Yachting, Al Bateen, and Grand Zayed Mosque, explore hidden VIP places of Abu Dhabi City.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that, once booked, this tour cannot be amended, cancelled, or refunded.
- The tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to religious holidays, bad weather conditions or other unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
- Please remember to bring your sunglasses.
- Please note that the following dress code is obligatory to enter the Sheikh Zayed Mosque:
- Women: Long, loose pants or skirt, long-sleeved top, and a headscarf. Form-fitting, transparent, and semi-transparent clothing is not permitted.
- Men: Shorts must be at least knee length. Short-sleeved tops must cover the shoulders (sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted).