Experience the infinite expanse of the Arabian desert. Bask in the idyllic silence and marvel at the impressive play of colors over the sand dunes as the sun rises and sets. During your overnight stay, enjoy traditional Arabic hospitality.
What to Expect
Discover the deserts on Abu Dhabi's doorstep and visit the Arabian Nights Village on the edge of Rub' al Khali, known as the "Empty Quarter."
The village has inviting accommodation options, showcasing traditional Emirati architecture. The rooms and suites vary, from Bayt Al Bar (mud houses), Bayt Al Bahr (Barasti houses for the families of fishermen), and Bayt Al Shaer (traditional Bedouin tents). All the rooms and suites are carefully arranged and have air-conditioning as well as a separate bathroom.
On arrival in the desert, you'll be shown to your freshly made quarters, before taking part in a variety of activities. Try riding a camel or sandboarding, or take a trip over the beautiful sand dunes of the red desert landscape. In the evening, you'll be entertained by music and dance, before eating under the stars, enjoying a buffet dinner with international and Arabic dishes.
Wake up early the following day to experience the desert in the most beautiful light. Prepare to be enchanted by the play of colors as the sun rises. After breakfast on the terrace, spend the morning relaxing and keeping cool by the pool, or gain experience driving in the sand. Around 11:00, bid farewell to your desert paradise and travel back to the city.
- Bus transfer from Abu Dhabi
- Overnight stay in a double bedroom (half board)
- Water and soft drinks at dinner
- Water, tea, and coffee at breakfast
- Drive over the sand dunes in an air-conditioned SUV
- Camel rides, sandboarding, and Henna tattoo
- Arabic music (from a traditional Oud) and belly dancing during evening entertainment program
- Use of the swimming pool
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Meals and drinks not included in the program
- Personal expenses
- Quad bikes
- Fat bikes
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Room capacity for 2 adults. Separate or extra beds are not available. Suites can be occupied by 2 adults and 2 children, or 4 adults
• Transfer from Dubai is also available on request