Al Ain, the traditional seat of the sheikhs, is the most traditional of the main cities in the UAE. There is evidence that habitation in this glorious corner of the world has continued for millennia.
What to Expect
Al Ain is perhaps the most traditional of the main cities in the UAE. It is here that desert life is best demonstrated; there is evidence that habitation in this corner of the world has continued for millennia.
A visit to the Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum is a must, as is a trip to the camel race track and the livestock market. There is a wealth of culture in this desert trading center, including bazaars dating back to the 18th century. Discover a date palm grove with the ancient 'falaj' irrigation system and watch the bargaining at the camel market. Then head to Jebel Hafeet, the great mountain that overlooks the beauty of Al Ain city.
Visit the hot springs at the foot of the mountain and explore the healing water found in this area. Enjoy lunch in a 5-star hotel before heading back to Abu Dhabi.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Visit to Al Ain city, Al Ain museum, camel race track, a date palm grove, Jebel Hafeet and hot springs
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations processed 7 days prior to date of booking will be 90% refunded.
• Cancellations processed 4 days prior to date of booking will be 50% refunded.
• Cancellations processed in the last 4 days prior to date of booking will not be refunded.
• No-shows will not be refunded
• Please note that once the activity has started there will be no refund
• Entrance tickets will not be refunded or rescheduled
• The supplier reserves the right to change any part of the tour or exclude any places to visit