Explore one of the world’s most advanced Formula 1® race circuits on a 2-hour guided tour of Yas Marina Circuit Abu Dhabi. Immerse yourself in a world normally open only to race drivers and their teams, and discover the circuit from the inside and out.
What to Expect
Go behind the scenes of the glamorous Formula 1 motor racing world on a 2-hour guided tour of the state-of-the-art Yas Marina Circuit on Yas Island Abu Dhabi. Now open to the general public for escorted track tours, the Yas Marina Circuit tour is a must for all visitors to Abu Dhabi along with all motorsports fans!
Travel to key points by air-conditioned bus. Start at Yas Central where the racing activities of the Yas Racing School are showcased. Learn about the different race cars of Yas Marina Circuit, including the latest F1 model. Next, go to the North Grandstand to see what the spectators see from the Du Arena View.
If there are no events happening, you will continue through the race track by bus, passing areas like the Drag Strip, Kartzone, Shams Tower and Yas Marina View. Access the Race Control room, and see the paddock area and the F1 team pits and garages for a closer understanding of what is required to host a successful F1 race.
Then, have your photo taken on the podium holding a race trophy!
- Guided tour of the Yas Marina F1 Circuit
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach to key locations
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Insurance (cost is 200 AED)
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Insurance is excluded and is not mandatory (but recommended). The cost is 200 AED per person, to be paid at Yas Marina Circuit on the day of your experience. You can alternatively sign a waiver form on the day of your experience if you do not wish to buy the insurance
• Drivers must be at least 18 years of age
• Drivers must hold a full driving license and must be able to present their driving license on the day of the experience
• Spectators are welcome and permitted in viewing areas free of charge
• The Driver Waiver forms provided on site must be completed
• Any abusive behavior or safety violations will be penalized or reported to authorities as necessary
• Alcohol cannot be consumed in the period prior to your driving experience. Any accidents that occur due to the influence of alcohol will be reported to authorities and drivers will be liable for damages incurred