Abu Dhabi eco boat cruises are the latest tours at Abu Dhabi’s stunning Eastern Mangroves nature reserve, which will be an informative tour with marine biologist Arabella Willing.
What to Expect
Getaway from the city and get back to nature on this 1.5-hour tour exploring the Eastern Mangroves. This mangrove eco boat tour is hosted by marine biologist Arabella Willing, who will accompany the guests on board as the tour guide. She will be available to answer all your questions and explain the ecosystem of the environment.
The route will take you gently along nearby mangrove forests where Arabella will be sharing her in-depth knowledge of the local environment. Guests may or may not get the chance to disembark for a brief walk around the mangroves – this will depend on tidal conditions.
- 1.5-hour tour around Eastern Mangroves
- Guide - Marine biologist Arabella Willing
- Brief walk around the mangroves
- Water and soft drinks
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Yas Marina, Gangway 3, Abu Dhabi, UAE – GPS Coordinates: 24.466445,54.609228
Know Before You Go
• While having fun out on the sea, there are certain precautions you must take to ensure the safety of all passengers and crew aboard our boats at all times
• All crew are qualified in CPR and trained as lifeguards
• All boats are equipped with essential safety equipment
• Children and non-swimmers are required to wear lifejackets at all times whilst on board
• All passengers will be required to wear lifejackets on board if the captain so decides – no exceptions
• Passengers are requested to remain seated whilst cruising in order to minimize the risk of man overboard and to maintain the proper balance and stability of the boats
• The captain will provide regular radio/ phone updates to base informing current position and status. Base will provide regular weather updates
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund