Relax and watch the world go by on this private 4-hour group fishing trip from Abu Dhabi. Board a yacht and view beautiful coastline as you cruise to inshore waterways. You will have access to the supplied fishing equipment and fresh bait.
What to Expect
You can choose to set off in the early morning or later in the afternoon, for your private fishing trip. Complimentary bottles of soda and mineral water are provided, and you can bring your own drinks (own expense) if you wish. Listen to a safety briefing, put on your life jacket, and settle on deck as you cruise around the beautiful coastline. Get tips on fishing techniques from your skipper, if needed.
The boat goes along inshore waterways where you can catch a variety of different species, using only line fishing. You will not go offshore, therefore it's also ideal for families of all ages.
Sustainable fishing encouraging catch and release is promoted, which means you will take home only what you're able to consume, and no more.
- Private skipper
- Private 4 hour fishing trip
- Use of lifejacket on board
- Water, soft drinks, fishing equipment & fresh bait
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Lunch and snacks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• All the crew are trained lifeguards and qualified in CPR.
• All boats are equipped with essential safety equipment
• Children and non-swimmers are required to wear lifejackets at all times on board
• All passengers will be required to wear lifejackets on board if the captain decides – no exceptions!
• Passengers are requested to remain seated whilst cruising in order to minimize the risk of man-overboard and to maintain the proper balance and stability of the boats
• The captain will provide regular radio/phone updates to base informing current position and status. Base will provide regular weather updates
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund