Experience the highlights of Abu Dhabi and lose yourself in a world that has remained true to its roots. On this full-day tour, discover the magic of the city reflectednot only in the impressive buildings but also the small details.
What to Expect
Discover the diversity of Abu Dhabi and get to know a city both traditional and modern. First, visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the finest buildings in the world. The magnificent building made of white marble makes an impression with its venerable charm and numerous artful ornaments and mosaic pieces that adorn the interior. Continue on to the city center, past beautiful parks and gardens, to the Corniche and admire the skyline of Abu Dhabi with its futuristic skyscrapers as you travel along the coastal road.
Visit the Heritage Village and gain an insight into the life, craft, and history of the United Arab Emirates. This outdoor museum was designed by the father of the nation Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan and is intended to remind the younger generations of their country’s past.
The visit to the Emirates Palace is unforgettable, amazing, and simply breathtaking. Experience the richness of Arabia in a unique and luxurious setting, then enjoy lunch in a spectacular atmosphere and finish the day in style.
- Transfers from/to your hotel
- Buffet lunch in the Emirates Palace Hotel (drinks not included)
What's Not Included
- Additional food or drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Please observe the dress code for this tour: smart casual – no shorts or short skirts, no short tops, and no revealing shoulders allowed. You may be denied admission to the mosque if you do not observe the dress code.
• Transfers from the Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort are available by arrangement.