Embark on an exciting journey through Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the U.A.E and the hub for some of the most spectacular and iconic landmark attractions that the region has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from any hotel or location within Dubai.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tourists from non-green list countries need to spend at least 10 days in other Emirate and must provide a negative PCR test result issued within 48 hours to enter Abu Dhabi
- Tourists from green list countries entering Abu Dhabi from the border with Dubai must provide a negative PCR test result issued within 48 hours or a negative laser DPI blood test result issued within 24 hours
- Entrance to Sheikh Zayed Mosque is closed during Friday prayers. Your tour stops may occur in a different order than listed
- During religious holidays and festivals, it may not be possible to visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Women must wear long loose clothing, cover arms and legs fully, wear a head covering at all times. Men must cover their knees and shoulders. Failure to follow dress codes will result in entry to the mosque being refused.
- Temperatures are cool from November to February and hot from June to September. Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended, along with a light sweater in the winter