Experience a lively morning in Abu Dhabi on a 4-hour sightseeing tour. Marvel at the dreamlike silhouettes of modern skyscrapers that stand in stark contrast to the traditional architecture. Visit the impressive Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
What to Expect
Spend the morning exploring the city of Abu Dhabi. Drive past impressive buildings en route to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and admire the impressive architecture and artistic design of this important religious monument.
Your 4-hour tour continues at the Heritage Village, which is a reconstruction of a traditional village. Stop along the way for photos at the famous Emirates Palace, which is the ultimate in luxury hotels. Built at a cost of 3 billion dollars it is considered the most expensive hotel in the world.
At the Heritage Village you’ll experience the contrast of tradition with modernity in the best possible way. Learn about the history of the period before the oil boom.
Drive along the 9-kilometer Corniche to the date and fruit market. If you like you can purchase some dates, which are a popular souvenir.
At around 13:00 the driver will take you back to your hotel or to your cruise terminal in Abu Dhabi.
- Pick-up at your hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Drinking water on board
- Visit to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photo stop at Emirates Palace
- Heritage Village visit
What's Not Included
- Transfer from/to locations outside Abu Dhabi city, Al Ain or Dubai (can be arranged separately)
- Personal expenses
Your hotel or cruise terminal in Abu Dhabi (outside the city, Al Ain and Dubai are not included in the price)
Know Before You Go
• Start time is 09:00
• This excursion is suitable for all ages
• Be sure to bring your camera, sunglasses and possibly a hat for protection from the sun
• Dress comfortably. In the Emirates, conservative clothing is the best choice. Clothing that is too revealing is not well received. In the mosque, arms and legs must be covered and women must wear a headscarf
• In the months from November-April you should bring a light jacket, as it's sometimes cold during the evening
• During Ramadan, June 6 - July 6 2016, alcohol will not be served