Indulge your fantasy to become a pro drag racer at a thrilling driving experience in Abu Dhabi. Get behind the wheel of a superfast Chevrolet Camaro and feel the adrenaline rush of a car that travels from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.6 seconds!
What to Expect
Make your own way to the Yas Marina Drag Strip and get a technical briefing from the Yas Drag Racing Centre’s chief instructor before you climb into the seat of your car.
Hear all the safety regulations and get some reaction training in the reaction simulator room. Learn about the “Christmas Tree” lighting signal system and how to manage your reaction times. Your instructor will be at the wheel on the first test run, and will brief you on staging, braking zones and the finish line.
Then, climb into the driver's seat for the second run, and take control of the car. Your instructor will be in the passenger seat to assess your handling and control of the vehicle. Provided you manage this well, you will be permitted to take the remainder of your runs on your own without the instructor in the car. You instructor will watch your performance at all times and brief you following each of your 8 runs.
- Briefing session
- Practice run
- 8 drag runs
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You will be required to complete a waiver form on site to take part in this experience
• No cameras are allowed on board or inside the vehicles
• You must hold a full driving license to take part
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old
• Please wear long clothes that cover your arms and legs, as per the National Hot Rod Association rule book
• Please wear closed toe shoes. Soft sole shoes are recommended. No sandals or high heels allowed
• Spectators are welcome and permitted within Yas Central's specified viewing areas free of charge
• All Yas Marina Circuit and National Hot Rod Association rules are regulations must be followed
• Bookings are non-refundable
• Bookings may be rescheduled to another date in the event of hazardous weather conditions, such as dust storms, high winds or rain
• Safety precautions and medical assistance are provided at the venue