Experience a fantastic 2-hour dhow boat ride along the Corniche waterfront in Abu Dhabi. Climb aboard the traditionally decorated Arabic boat made of wood and discover the fascinating city from the water at twilight.
What to Expect
Explore the coast of Abu Dhabi from the water and enjoy a cruise onboard a traditional Arabic wooden boat. After the pick-up at your hotel, ride to the pier near the fish market before departing at around 20:00. Enjoy 2 hours to experience the culinary delights and admire the view of the waterfront scenery.
Enjoy Arabian tea or coffee on the upper deck as well as tasty delicacies, and experience the vibrant capital of the Emirates from the water as the dhow boat cruises along the route of early sailors and pearl divers. At around 22:00, say goodbye to the friendly crew and return to your hotel.
- Transfers to/from your hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Dhow boat ride with dinner
- Arabic menu
- Water, soft drinks, Arabic tea/coffee
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Dinner is prepared fresh daily, so different menus are served on different days of the week
• Pick-up at desert resorts and Liwa is possible by arrangement
• Please note that the tour is dependent on the weather