Experience an exciting drive over the sand dunes, visit a camel farm and enjoy highlights of Bedouin culture including henna painting, belly dancing, shisha, and Arabic sweets and coffee. Savor a tasty BBQ dinner under the stunning starry sky.
What to Expect
Get set for an exhilarating 6-hour trip into the desert of Abu Dhabi. Experience an exciting drive over the sand dunes, visit a camel farm and watch the sunset from the desert.
The safari continue until you reach the traditional Bedouin camp, where you'll have a chance to try a host of activities like henna painting, belly dancing, and shisha, and enjoy Arabic sweets and coffee that are all a part of Bedouin culture.
After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served under the starry sky, accompanied by live entertainment, ensuring a night to remember. You'll also be treated to traditional Arabic hospitality, with signature coffee and dates served as they have been for centuries.
- Pick-up and drop off at central Abu Dhabi hotels
- Desert experience and dune drive
- Camp activities including camel riding and sandboarding
- 5-star BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks
- Belly dance and tandora show
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• As safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman and people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tour at their own risk
• Children under 4 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
• During Ramadan there will be no entertainment or alcoholic drinks available