Sample the best drams of Scotland’s premier whisky region on this tour of the Speyside Whisky Trail. Take a guided tour by minibus and taste some of the finest whisky Scotland is famous for producing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
(Stance 5) Aberdeen Bus Station, Guild Street, AB11 6NA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 18-years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- This small-group tour has a maximum of 16 participants, allowing for more personal service, more time with locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads and a more authentic, friendly experience
- Admission to attractions and gratuities (optional) are not included in the ticket price
- Meals and refreshments are not included in the ticket price. Please bring cash for lunch
- With time off the bus, you'll have the opportunity to take nature walks. It is recommended that you wear clothing and footwear suitable for the tour
- Return time: approximately 7:00 PM