Discover the northeast coast and visit a few of Aberdeenshire's most beautiful fishing villages, learn about its maritime past, influential characters and hero's and marvel at the views along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet next to the William Wallace statue in front of His Majesty's Theatre and Union Terrace Gardens.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine. Please wear weather-appropriate clothing.
- Occasionally due to weather or road conditions it may not be possible to access Pennan.