Experience the beauty of Aberdeenshire, with stunning countryside scenery, charming villages, and castles. Embark on a guided tour to see why the Royals love this region and explore Balmoral Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the William Wallace Statue in front of His Majesty's Theatre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour operates outdoors in all weather conditions, so bring an umbrella or waterproof clothing.
- There are some provisions for people with impaired mobility at Balmoral.
- Balmoral Castle closes at the end of July 2023, this stop will change to Braemar Castle from the 1st of August 2023.