Experience the beauty of Royal Deeside, with stunning countryside scenery, charming villages, and castles. Embark on a guided tour to see why the Royals love this region and explore Balmoral Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the William Wallace Statue at the Union Terrace Gardens on Rosemount Viaduct.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- * This tour operates outdoors in all weather conditions, so bring an umbrella or waterproof clothing.
- * Arrangements can be made for guests with mobility issues with prior notice
- * Balmoral Castle closes at the end of July 2024, we will substitute Crathes Castle from August 2024
- * There is a fair amount of walking and some uneven paths in parts of this tour
- * Tours are limited to a maximum of 7 guests