Combine the majestic heights of Royal Deeside with the epic cliff-top site of Dunnottar Castle on this scenic driving-tour. Explore some of the area's most fascinating landmarks like the falls of Feugh and Muir Nature Reserve amongst others.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
(Stance 5) Aberdeen Bus Station, Guild Street, AB11 6NAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 5-years
- You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
- This small-group tour has a maximum of 16 participants, allowing for more personal service, more time with locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads and a more authentic, friendly experience
- With time off the bus, you'll have the opportunity to take nature walks. It is recommended that you wear clothing and footwear suitable for the tour
- Return time: approximately 6:00 PM