Board the boat at Kaiteriteri and heat towards to Medlands Beach. Visit the famous Split Apple Rock and see New Zealand Fur Seals on the way. Enjoy a self-guided forest walk right in the heart of the Park and take in the views from the Falls River bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- See the New Zealand Fur Seal Colony at Adele Island Wildlife Sanctuary
- Explore and hike the Abel Tasman Coastal 'Great Walk'
- Experience the Falls River Swing Bridge
- Cruise the coastline of the Abel Tasman National Park
- Water Taxi Fares
- Live commentary on board
- Department of Conservation Environmental Access Fees
- All-day parking
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles 2 Kaiteriteri-Sandy Bay Road, Kaiteriteri 7197 It is approx a 2-3 minute walk from the carpark to the Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle reservations officeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing