Reflect on the events of September 11, 2001 when visiting the poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Listen to personal stories of remembrance & resilience following the terrorist attacks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
The Museum and Memorial are located at the World Trade Center site located at 180 Greenwich Street. The barcoded voucher is your ticket and lets you bypass the "Ticket Window" lines. Please go directly to the "Ticket Holder” line at the main entry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- Some spaces within the Museum are closed to visitors and not all exhibitions are currently available
- Coat-check facilities, interactive exhibit components, audio guide are not available at this time
- The onsite cafe is temporarily closed
- Each elevator cab is limited to no more than 2 people or a single party