Discover one of the world's top art collections at the Vatican Museums at your own pace. Marvel at Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. Choose to also visit the Vatican Gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the Touristation Office, just infront of the entrance to the Vatican Museums. Please arrive on time; latecomers will not be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You will have to pass through security
- Please cover your shoulders and knees (shorts are not allowed)
- The Vatican Museums reserve free admission to all disabled visitors with a certified disability of more than 74%. In case of not self-sufficient, the free ticket is also extended to a companion
- You must enter the Vatican at the time stated on your ticket. Latecomers will not be admitted
- The Vatican Museums are open from 8:30 AM–6:30 PM
- These tickets cannot be used for group guided tours and private guided tours